There is nothing better that summer skin – but you need to take care of the most delicate part of your body. I believe in beautiful, fresh skin without sunbathing and I prefer to opt for a little bit of fake tan or lotion and a trusty, good SPF. Today I wanted to share my top six products with you guys beginning with prep time and skincare as well as moving on to my favorite SPF and mask. Ready to worship the sun? Follow me!
Es gibt wohl nicht besseres als von Sonne geküsster Haut, aber gerade auf unser größtes und wohl empfindlichstes Organ müssen wir ganz besonders gut aufpassen! Ich liebe frische, gesund aussehende Haut und bin außerdem eher Team #faketan – ihr werdet mich wohl selten beim Sonnenbanden erwischen. Deswegen helfe ich lieber mit einer Tanning Lotion oder ähnlichem nach – immerhin haben wir nur diese eine Haut. Meine sechs liebsten Produkte gibt es für euch direkt nach dem Sprung…
- Prep time: I think I already mentioned this brushing gadget from Remington before – it’s perfect for dry brushing or peeling your legs. This makes this gem also irreplaceable in my „fake tan“ routine (I will tell you about that in a second). You can buy this handy little brush in a set with two different attachments and it also makes your tan fade nicer when summer is over.
- Next up – fake tan! This product actually fooled me once, after picking it blind out of my „My little Box“. I didn’t bother to read the description and slathered it all over my legs before an event (without realizing that it’s a gradual tanning lotion) – and it almost didn’t leave any smears or marks. I noticed the color of my legs after the event and was astonished that a product could leave such a perfect tan – with my sloppy application job. Big thumbs up! Try the brush above before your next fake tan and the outcome will be even better! Product mentioned here: „Bain de Soleil“ by My little Beauty
- Gradual and fake tans are too risky for your next event? Try the „Nuxe Huile Prodigeuse OR“ – a shimmery lotion for your legs and body with Vitamin E and all the good stuff. You can wash it off after the big party and it doesn’t leave any marks at all. It also doesn’t dry out your skin and doesn’t really rub off on your clothes.
- Sunkissed skin needs extra care! A staple in my skincare routine is this old favorite of mine: the Overnight Summer Skin Recovery Mask by Ultrasun. PS: I use it in summer, fall, winter and spring – it’s a good supplier for hyaluronic acid and soothes your skin by night.
- Extra SPF for the eye area! I try to wear UV-protective shades when I am out and about but extra protection with SPF is a must! My pick: Eye physical UV-protection with SPF30 for sensitive skin. The minerals in this cream will also brighten your eye area a little bit #lifehack
- Last but not least… My everyday SPF50+! La Roche-Posay in one of my favorite skincare brands and this non-sticky formula is perfect for your whole body. I also really like the vaporizer that comes with that bottle.